- Fully integrated in the SAP system. Hassle-free implementation and system maintenance
- Use of all HR functionalities. No separate payroll module with complicated interfaces and own data storage.
- Uses the ALE Message Handling System for data exchange according ALE/IDOC technologies for secure data transfer
- Multi-client capable (the terminals can be used by different companies and exchange data with different SAP systems)
- Can be easily adapted to customer requirements
- Certified for the SAP releases 3.1 bis 4.7 SAP Enterprise CERTICICATE HR-PDC 4.5
- Certified for SAP NetWeaver
CERTIFICATE for SAP NetWeaver
- System configuration and terminal programming with a graphical interface
- Support of various standard databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MSDE)
- Secure database against unauthorized access
- Support of HTML Time Statement Lists, CATS (Cross Application Time Sheet) and mini-apps (for web-based data collection)
- Automated system operation (starts automatically when the system boots up and runs in the background; the user does not have to manually intervene)
- Training is only necessary for the system administrator.
- Data exchange optional via XML interface
(B-COMM®ERP for SAP® ERP XML, certificate)
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- An installed and running SAP system (release 3.1 to 4.7 SAP Enterprise).